NICE Robotic Automation is an innovative solution that uses software robots to automate routine back office processes to help improve operational efficiency and resource utilisation. It enables employees can focus on more mission critical activities instead of repetitive clerical tasks that can be automated.
NICE Robotic Automation helps to reduce back offices operating expenses and delivers a clear ROI by automating work processes and can easily and cost effectively scale according to the organisation’s needs. It can operate 24/7 to significantly increase productivity by allowing a larger number of tasks to be handled at any given time of the day. Additionally, automating processes improves processing accuracy and frees up employees to handle more sophisticated tasks.
An example of how NICE Robotic Automation improves back office efficiency is a bank that automates part of its loan processing. A customer calls the contact centre requesting a loan and in response, the agent opens up a request to approve it. Once the request is approved, the NICE solution automatically enters the loan details into several front and back end systems and sends an email to notify the customer that the loan has been approved. This example of automation reduces the loan approval process from two weeks to two days.
- Automation of routine desktop activities such as applications launched, mouse selection, field entry, information copy/paste, template auto-fill and calculations
- Integration with third-party systems, including CRM, billing, homegrown or Citrix applications, to automate cross-application desktop activities
- Centralised control system to monitor and manage task queues and process execution
- High scalability, enabling the system to easily add robots when more processing power is needed, for example at peak times
- Reliability and availability via health check reporting and a watchdog mechanism to automatically restart the robot client in the event of failure
Thursday 18th October is World Menopause Day. The Menopause affects millions of working women across the UK every day, but is a condition which can be misunderstood, misdiagnosed and swept under the carpet. I have followed the work of Louise Newson, Lauren Chiren and other experts on the subject over the last couple of years. […]READ MORE
Having worked in an outbound sales / appointment making role for several years, 10 to be exact, it has been very interesting to watch the change in response to direct or ‘cold’ calling. Up to 12 months ago, I had a relatively good success-rate in getting the people I wanted on the phone. However, over […]READ MORE
In this week’s guest blog, Ben Willmott from our partners Teleopti explains how to leverage the latest workforce management (WFM) solutions and make quick-and-easy wins to maximise return on investment (ROI).READ MORE