NICE has announced that its NICE Engage Platform is enabling seamless, real-time communications between various contact centre systems, thus meeting the needs of fast-paced customer service environments as well as critical back office operations. This is a result of efforts to provide a simplified user experience, improve compliance capabilities, support more digital interactions, and deliver greater integration with third party technologies and business applications.
As the market’s leading omnichannel recording solution, NICE Engage delivers benefits across the enterprise, helping multiple users such as IT and operational managers, compliance teams, contact centre agents and business leaders. These include:
- Reduced IT operational costs – A single, highly scalable platform that is ready for any channel.
- Adherence to regulatory guidelines and reduced liability and risk – Applies the same advanced compliance policies and practices to all channels and delivers real-time alerts and analyses of compliance failures directly to mobile devices via NICE Watch.
- Digital transformation management – Extends quality management and analytics methodologies developed for voice to digital channels, supports new social media channels such as Facebook messenger and promotes digitalised business processes on all interactions.
Additional product capabilities include:
- Enriched omnichannel capabilities for chat/IM systems and email recording
- Greater openness – The platform uses an umbrella API solution to simplify integration between Engage and third party systems or business applications (CRM, Billing, Mobile Apps, Web/social data, service data, business analytics)
- Better Connectivity to SBC – Engage 6.6 supports CISCO environments with Oracle SBC, speaker identification in SIPREC environments, and full support for Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise R7.1
- Enhancements for Avaya – include Proactive Outreach Manager DevConnect Compliance, DMCC – a NAT bypass for outsourcers and hosted solutions (4.1 L2L), Proactive Contact 5.1.2 support.
- Superior performance and enhanced visualisation with Playback Portal. Support group hierarchy can also now be visualised in hierarchy DB and Playback Portal enterprise grade readiness has been improved with high availability (cluster for servers), NAT certification and Windows 10 support.
- More robust transitions with SRT validation for minor upgrades, single flow and SQL always on support