UCAAS and SVL
As the UK and Ireland’s longest serving trusted advisor to the Contact Centre industry, SVL has grown to become a leading provider of unified cloud communications and telephony solutions.
SVL’s UCaaS platform is cloud-delivered and supports the six main communications functions.
- Voice and telephony
- Meeting solutions (audio/video/web conferencing)
- Unified messaging – email with voicemail
- Instant messaging and presence (personal and team)
- Clients – desktop clients and thin browser clients
- Communications-enabled business processes including intergrated contact centres
The main reason organisations switch to a UCaaS model is that it allows them to shift from an expensive, up-front capital investment (CapEx) to an operating cost (OpEx) model where you pay-as-you-go.
This creates the ability to more rapidly increase their activities (i.e. consume more licenses), or decrease their consumption, without a large, fixed, up-front investment. It’s a great benefit to seasonal businesses,