Huge efforts have been made to record, analyse and improve every interaction that comes into a contact centre, but what about meetings that take place remotely/face-to-face? We have the solution.
There is a wide and diverse range of roles where capturing a personal, face-to-face conversation is crucial for both good customer service and for legal compliance purposes.
Examples of meetings include:
- Utilities companies, where advice is given in the customer’s home.
- Door-to-door charity collections.
- Where medical advice is dispensed.
- At any point where financial advice is delivered.
These are but a few examples where it is useful to capture all conversations.
How can we review that conversation for compliance and training purposes. Where are the safeguards for both parties?
Well, a non-intrusive solution is at hand, or more precisely on your phone.
You can now record remote meetings with our ‘face-to-face’ compliance solution.
This recording is via a phone/tablet app that provides you with visibility of every in-person interaction your team participates in, be it in-premises/clinic or in a customer’s living room.
Recording these meetings, via the app, allows you to mitigate risk, apply speech analytics and QM procedures to every meeting (not just inbound and outbound contact centre calls) and boost the customer experience.
The insights provided are tremendous in terms of increased revenue, staff training and dispute resolution.
What else will the app do:
- Capture 100% of in-person interactions.
- Ensure compliance around customer/patient consent and resolve any disputes.
- Streamline compliance procedures for F2F interactions with digital channels and online interactions.
- Unify any quality management processes to using NICE Quality Central.
- Leverage advanced speech analytics including sentiment, emotion detection, etc.
- Improve customer experience via analytics and QM insights.
- Increase sales by identifying up/cross sale opportunities.
- Seamless playback of interactions.
This is a fantastic tool which brings a whole range of previously untapped data into the mix to create a fuller picture of your customer’s experience, safeguards everyone involved in a conversation.
Give in touch if you would like to find out more.
Our Consultant Rohan Newton outlines the impact of the new Strong Customer Authentication law which comes into place on 14 September 2019READ MORE
Anne Holmes talks about our first Employee Engagement/WFM networking event, held on 22 May in Glasgow. A large audience heard speakers from EE, NICE, SVL and Student Loans Company talk about the future of EEM/WFM and lead discussions.READ MORE