Steven Perrins talks about the World of Compliance Huge efforts have been made to record, analyse and improve every interaction that comes into a contact centre, but what about the client meetings that take place remotely/face-to-face? We have the solution.
Huge efforts have been made to record, analyse and improve every interaction that comes into a contact centre, but what about the client meetings that take place remotely/face-to-face?
Especially, within the arena of Compliance in Financial Services, it is vital to capture all conversations, but when you are having a face-to-face chat between one adviser and a client looking for mortgage or pension advice, how can we review that conversation for compliance and training purposes. Where are the safeguards for both parties?
Well, a non-intrusive solution is at hand, or more precisely on your phone.
You can now record remote meetings with our ‘face-to-face’ compliance solution.
This recording is via a phone/tablet app that provides you with visibility of every in-person interaction your team participates in, be it in-branch or in a customer’s living room.
Recording these meetings via the app allows you to mitigate risk, apply speech analytics and QM procedures to every meeting (not just inbound and outbound calls) and boost the customer experience.
The insights provided are tremendous in terms of increased revenue, staff training and dispute resolution.
What else will it do:
- Capture 100% of in-person interactions, capture associated desktop.
- Ensure compliance around customer consent and resolve disputes.
- Streamline compliance procedures for F2F interactions with digital channels and online interactions.
- Unify quality management process to your branch using Quality Central.
- Leverage advanced speech analytics including sentiment, emotion detection, etc.
- Improve customer experience via analytics and QM insights.
- Increase sales by identifying up/cross sale opportunities.
- Seamless playback of interactions.
This is a fantastic tool which brings a whole range of previously untapped data into the mix to create a fuller picture of your customer’s experience, safeguards everyone involved in a conversation and has the added bonus of being the catalyst to upsell additional products.
Give me a call if you would like to find out more.
Steven Perrins – 01355 900000
In a recent article, Deloitte talked about 4 key areas for digital contact centre evolution. Of greatest interest is their reference to the “post-digital era”. The fact that one of the “Big 4” is openly looking beyond digital automation to an era where better-informed agents work with the latest technologies is refreshing. The line that […]READ MORE