NICE Robotic Automation is an innovative solution that uses software robots to automate routine back office processes to help improve operational efficiency and resource utilisation. It enables employees can focus on more mission critical activities instead of repetitive clerical tasks that can be automated.
NICE Robotic Automation helps to reduce back offices operating expenses and delivers a clear ROI by automating work processes and can easily and cost effectively scale according to the organisation’s needs. It can operate 24/7 to significantly increase productivity by allowing a larger number of tasks to be handled at any given time of the day. Additionally, automating processes improves processing accuracy and frees up employees to handle more sophisticated tasks.
An example of how NICE Robotic Automation improves back office efficiency is a bank that automates part of its loan processing. A customer calls the contact centre requesting a loan and in response, the agent opens up a request to approve it. Once the request is approved, the NICE solution automatically enters the loan details into several front and back end systems and sends an email to notify the customer that the loan has been approved. This example of automation reduces the loan approval process from two weeks to two days.
- Automation of routine desktop activities such as applications launched, mouse selection, field entry, information copy/paste, template auto-fill and calculations
- Integration with third-party systems, including CRM, billing, homegrown or Citrix applications, to automate cross-application desktop activities
- Centralised control system to monitor and manage task queues and process execution
- High scalability, enabling the system to easily add robots when more processing power is needed, for example at peak times
- Reliability and availability via health check reporting and a watchdog mechanism to automatically restart the robot client in the event of failure
Steven Perrins talks about the World of Compliance Huge efforts have been made to record, analyse and improve every interaction that comes into a contact centre, but what about the client meetings that take place remotely/face-to-face? We have the solution.READ MORE