SVL is delighted to be a confirmed supplier on G-Cloud 13, the latest version of the Government’s Digital Marketplace, which will go live on Wednesday 9th November 2022.
G-Cloud is a Government framework set up to enable the UK public sector and closely associated organsations to procure cloud-based services easily. It specifically helps customers in the UK public sector find and buy cloud computing services.
SVL is now a recognised supplier on the following G-Cloud lots:
. Cloud Hosting services including:
- Cloud Desktops as a Service by SVL
- Cloud Infrastructure as a ServIce by SVL
- Cloud Servers by SVL
- Cloud Backups by SVL
. Cloud Software
- Microsoft Teams Telephony by SVL
- Calabrio One suite by SVL
- Calabrio Analytics by SVL
- Calabrio Quality Management by SVL
- TMAC customer experience platform by SVL
- Adepsi Legacy Call and Cloud Telephony Platform by SVL
- NICE CXone by SVL
- Omningage – Amazon Connect Agent/Supervisor Desktop and Reporting/Dashboards by SVL
- NICE RPA by SVL
- NICE Workforce Management (WFM) by SVL
- PCI SIP by SVL
- Automation and RPA by SVL
- SecurePay by SVL
- Calabrio Workforce Management by SVL
- NICE Nexidia by SVL
Cloud Support Services
- AWS Amazon Connect – Consultancy, Support and Managed Service by SVL
G-Cloud 13 is fully EU compliant, saving customers the time and money associated with conducting their own procurement exercise.
Through the competitive tender process and regular benchmarking, the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) ensures customers have access to the most competitive deals.