A top 10 bank’s customers were under-utilising self-service options
SVL as a Gold-Partner of NICE were invited by an enterprise client to help quickly solve a live problem that was hemorrhaging time and money
• Some agents were missing opportunities to promote existing self-service options to customers.
• There were barriers to customers utilising self-serve tools
• Some customers are calling regularly to perform transactions which are already available in self-service channels.
• Identify the drivers of negative self-serve experiences.
• Identify self-serve agent promotions.
• Identify & quantify calls linked to key self-serviceable transaction types.
• Target key agents for coaching and development activities around self-service promotion.
• Quantify any blockers to the uptake of self-service.
Analyse Inbound Customer Services Calls over 5 week period.
- Using Nexidia Query Development: Research language, build, validate and sign-off 10 Nexidia phonetic queries critical to this project.
- Targeted Listening of calls where self-service was discussed but the call had a negative sentiment.
- Develop Reporting to quantify & trend key call types associated with self-service.
- Build Dashboards to showcase self-serve KPI’s and enable Agents to be supported in their conversations about self-service.